Tuesday, January 18, 2011

cainrow hairstyles

cainrow hairstyles. He had great hairstyle.
  • He had great hairstyle.

  • cainrow hairstyles. Ok, so I decided today that it was time for cornrows for my daughter.
  • Ok, so I decided today that it was time for cornrows for my daughter.

  • cainrow hairstyles. Haut Shots: Nefertiti Kebede
  • Haut Shots: Nefertiti Kebede

  • cainrow hairstyles. Haut Shots: Nefertiti Kebede. Random Haut-ness from the photographic
  • Haut Shots: Nefertiti Kebede. Random Haut-ness from the photographic

  • cainrow hairstyles. Shaherah after cutting all her relaxer off
  • Shaherah after cutting all her relaxer off

  • cainrow hairstyles.  one of my favourite travel tips, and my luggage always contains scarves
  • one of my favourite travel tips, and my luggage always contains scarves

  • cainrow hairstyles. This is my tourist guide pose
  • This is my tourist guide pose

  • cainrow hairstyles. here is the other - perhaps screwfacing you can see the style better :)
  • here is the other - perhaps screwfacing you can see the style better :)

  • cainrow hairstyles. Work with what you have and it will pay dividends in the end.
  • Work with what you have and it will pay dividends in the end.

  • cainrow hairstyles. I have been natural for nearly two years now and loving every moment.
  • I have been natural for nearly two years now and loving every moment.

  • cainrow hairstyles. In every photo set you have to have a couple of outtakes - here is one.
  • In every photo set you have to have a couple of outtakes - here is one.

  • cainrow hairstyles. Sometimes in life there are things you just don't want to see,
  • Sometimes in life there are things you just don't want to see,

  • cainrow hairstyles. I have actually enjoyed being creative with my own hair as prior to becoming
  • I have actually enjoyed being creative with my own hair as prior to becoming

  • cainrow hairstyles. My Hat Collection, below Me in Bejing , China - 2007
  • My Hat Collection, below Me in Bejing , China - 2007

  • cainrow hairstyles. UK Natural - Shaherah Jordan
  • UK Natural - Shaherah Jordan

  • cainrow hairstyles. I kept it neat by putting the twists into two plaits at the back
  • I kept it neat by putting the twists into two plaits at the back

  • cainrow hairstyles. This was me enjoying room service - you can also see how my hair looked down
  • This was me enjoying room service - you can also see how my hair looked down

  • cainrow hairstyles. Shaherah Modelling for Albie Roach
  • Shaherah Modelling for Albie Roach

  • cainrow hairstyles. Natural hair is my passion. I've had a lot of positive feedback about my
  • Natural hair is my passion. I've had a lot of positive feedback about my

  • cainrow hairstyles. Me in St Louis , Missouri USA – 2007 Below is my scarf collection
  • Me in St Louis , Missouri USA – 2007 Below is my scarf collection

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine
    My Ping in TotalPing.com
    Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free
    Feedage Grade B rated
    Preview on Feedage: new-trend-hairstyles Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
    Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
    Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki