Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Gorgeous Scene Gril Andie Cool Emo 2009

My style is Scene! And baby does it rocks socks off!
I live in Texas. Yeah, it's kinda a boring place and there are like no emo or scene ppl that live here. I'm like a freaking loner!
My myspace is http://www.myspace.com/smexy_maggs and my photos and drawings are on http://reflectingmoon.deviantart.com/

I wish to be a photographer, an author and of course an awesome mom and wife. (ehhh...don't ask on the last part) Right now I am writing two stories. Angels We Said and a story about a girl named Ilyssa who was never been loved and lives in a bad down with her room mates Nicole, Shawn, and Kade. I haven't come up with a title yet but i will someday. >.<>
________________________

Here are pictures from scene girl Andie


hot sexy scene girl
hot sexy scene girl

picture of sexy scene girl!

hot sexy scene girl
hot sexy scene girl
hot sexy scene girl







Taken from http://hairstyles-latest.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free
Feedage Grade B rated
Preview on Feedage: new-trend-hairstyles Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki