Friday, March 19, 2010

Bilson Ad for TRESemme


Bilson Ad for TRESemme

Rachel Bilson has been a model for many products and after browsing around I found a great picture of her for her new ad campaign for TRESemme. I love this hairstyle but it looks hard to get done without some very professional help. The hairstyle is a chignon style look without a tight bun and instead looser sections are tied together. The front of the hairstyle is amazing with a long sweep on one side. I wish they would load the video for doing this exact look as many of my friends are not able to style this look so well. Here is the picture and a great site to visit is http://style-seeker.tresemme.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine
My Ping in TotalPing.com
Ping your blog, website, or RSS feed for Free
Feedage Grade B rated
Preview on Feedage: new-trend-hairstyles Add to My Yahoo! Add to Google! Add to AOL! Add to MSN
Subscribe in NewsGator Online Add to Netvibes Subscribe in Pakeflakes Subscribe in Bloglines Add to Alesti RSS Reader
Add to Feedage.com Groups Add to Windows Live iPing-it Add to Feedage RSS Alerts Add To Fwicki